Use Terms and Conditions
Before accessing and using this site, carefully read its Terms and Conditions.
This site is managed by SCORE – Consultoria de Gestão, Lda, hereinafter referred to as “SCORE”.
These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by decision of SCORE, considering that the changes take effect from the date of their placement on this site.
Access and use of this site by the user is considered as an unequivocal sign that the user has read, understood and accepted its Terms and Conditions of use.
Any attempts to alter the information, or any other action that could cause damage and endanger the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited according to the legislation in force.
The user of this site undertakes to comply scrupulously with the applicable legislation, namely, in matters of computer crime and intellectual property rights, being exclusively responsible for the violation of these regulations.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website to submit job applications or email/newsletter subscription;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications or sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
- other uses.
SCORE respects your right to privacy and the processing of user data is confidential and the responsibility of SCORE. SCORE will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party direct marketing
Disclosing personal information
SCORE may disclose your personal information to your employees or to any member of our group of companies (including its subsidiaries, equity holders or its subsidiaries) with reasonableness necessary for the purpose set forth in this policy.
SCORE may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in relation to any prospective or ongoing legal action.
SCORE, without your express consent, will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
- SCORE will take technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of personal data;
- SCORE will store all personal information provided on our secure servers (through password and firewall);
- The user is aware that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that the security of the data sent over the internet can not be guaranteed.
The holder has the right to access, rectify or delete his / her personal data and may exercise it in writing, at the address of SCORE duly identified on this site, or by e-mail, to email@example.com, at any time and without any charge, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 67/98, of October 26..
Disclaimer of Liability
SCORE shall not be liable for any damages or damages in civil liability (including but not limited to, consequential damages, loss of profits and moral damages, caused directly or indirectly) that arise as a result of the correct or incorrect use of this site and its contents by the user, access to the computer and computer system of the user by third parties.
The information on this site should be considered as informative. Although SCORE’s efforts to keep the contents current and accurate, they may contain inaccuracies, errors of writing or be out of date, and SCORE will not be liable for the complete and up-to-date accuracy of any information on this site.
This site may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
The visualization of legal provisions in this site, does not exempt the consultation of the legal norms in force, officially approved, published in the original editions and supports (in particular the Diário da República or the Official Journal of the European Union).
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Portuguese law. The Lisbon Court is competent to exclude any other to resolve any conflicts that result from the interpretation and application of these Terms and Conditions for the use of this site.
For this website to work properly, sometimes we put small files, called “cookies”, on your device. This is a common and widespread practice of websites.
By visiting this website you are allowing the use of these cookies. To know more about the cookies used click here.