Process of transition to S/4HANA
If you are a customer with a productive system with the SAP ERP version, the Transition to S/4 HANA raises a set of questions, whose answer should consider the architecture and objectives defined for the transformation process:
- What are the potential benefits, for the business, that can be “unlocked” with the migration?
- What are the migration scenarios for my current landscape?
- Should I first migrate the platform to SAP HANA or should I migrate to S/4 HANA already?
- What is the timetable and best approach to achieve project objectives?
- What is the TCO of the migration?
Through the consulting services of SCORE, obtain the orientation and needed support to decide and adopt which scenario best fulfill the defined objectives.
Combining specific knowledge of the solution with good practices and methodologies from SAP, SCORE has a team with high experience and highly specialized resources that can support you in the transformation digital journey.
How can we help in the Transition to S/4HANA?
Evaluation of the degree preparation, scenario definition and Roadmap;
Evaluation of the project TCO and support to negotiation with suppliers;
Project Management/Transition Program;
- Implementation of the transition scenario;
- Support and capitalization of SAP Solution Manager.
Following the SAP guidelines, SCORE adopted SAP Activate Methodology for the realization of Transition to SAP S/4HANA project.
SAP Activate is an SAP innovated platform that, through the availability of resources and predefined processes and a development methodology agile, allows to accelerate the implementation or migration to S/4HANA.