What is RPA (Robotic Process Automation)?
Facing relentless pressure to reduce costs, companies are driven to innovate their operating models to dramatically reduce labour costs, improve productivity and increase innovation speed.
In the face of this scenario, more and more present, the advantage will be on the businesses side that can unlock the potential of automation technologies.
So, what is RPA (Robotic Process Automation)? Automation of the processes by robotization is intended to use a computer (a.k.a. robot) to manipulate and use existing applications (CRMs, ERPs, help desk, etc.) the same way a person operates these systems.
Think in a Robot (software) as an element of the team that performs repetitive, exhausting and self-standardized tasks, automatically, with high performance and less risk of error, freeing human employees for higher value tasks.
What your organization earns:
Profitability and cost – RPA are greater than 1:1 FTE ration, given that the cost-hour per robot activity is a fraction of the human resource, allowing to reposition work for higher value tasks.
Productivity and Efficiency – the robots can be multiple times faster and work 24×7.
Precision, and safety – mitigation of error rates (human). Auditable and secure activities and tasks.
- Scalability and Flexibility – robots can be easily replicated and scalable (in minutes) to face up work peak or atypical periods.
Architecture Integration – Being “non-invasive” technology, the RPA Integrates processes and applications without requiring changes to IT architecture.
SCORE established a partnership with UiPath (Leading Platform for Robotic Process Automation) to support its customers in process automation as part of the digital transformation journey.
Combining knowledge about business processes and good process review practices, SCORE implements processes of greater operational efficiency through robotization of tasks, freeing employees for tasks with greater added value.
How can we help in Robotic Process Automation area?
- Support the automation launch through the robotization (RPA) in the organization;
- Construction of Business Case and development of Proof Concept (PoC);
- Evaluation opportunities of optimization and robotization;
- License acquisition UiPath;
- Development in the organization the RPA Centre of Excellence (CoE);
- Design and development of automatic processes (Robots);
RPA support and maintenance.