Project Management Office (PMP/PMO)
The market competitiveness level, coupled with increasingly demanding regulatory and legal changes, places companies on a permanent challenge and continuous demand for development and implementation of multiple initiatives and transformation projects (whether IT, business or organizational).
An integrated vision of the strategic plan across the value chain is crucial to ensure the projects objectives within the defined time and cost. Project Management Office plays a key role.
From Project Management services (dedicated) to Global Outsourcing (PMO as a Service), SCORE’s Project Management Office delivery model represents a reference service adjusted to the various contexts and objectives of the function, depending on the maturity level of the PMO function in organizations and the level of complexity of projects and initiatives.
- Enterprise and Portfolio PMO – Ensure the alignment of the project and work program with company strategies through an appropriate governance model.
- Business Unit/Division PMO – Project management and / or Portfolio management of a business unit or department including, governance, operational support to projects or Planning and use of resources.
- Project/Program Management – Specific Project or Program Management Services supported by methodologies and good practices adjusted to the project’s context.
- Project Office – Ensure all supporting processes to projects, program or portfolio, of the entire organization or a specific department, to ensure the efficiency and focus of the project teams.
Center of Excellence – Empower the organization with methodologies, standards and tools that allows to improve the delivery of projects.
How can we help with the Project Management Office service?
- Consistency of practices and standards in all projects
- Flexible and tailored project management Service
- Agility to adapt competences and skills of the team – e.g. Waterfall Methodologies vs Agile
- Rationalization of resources and focus on the PMO and GP activity
- Service level and achievement of objectives
- Establish, plan and implement a continuous improvement practice