Enterprise/Business Solutions Architecture
The implementation of innovations in business processes and IT architectures raise a set of key issues to customers for Business Solutions Architecture:
- Which is the best solution and architecture?
- What is the implementation roadmap?
- How much is the investment and TCO of the Project?
- What are the risks and change actions?
Through a proprietary methodology and approach, developed from best practices and complemented with experience and knowledge of our teams, we support our clients to decide and prepare the transformation projects.
Based on the business and IT requirements, together with the client, we evaluate the solutions and architectures that best fit in the organization context, defining a phased approach of prioritized initiatives, resulting into an implementation roadmap that allows to extract the highest value from transformation processes.
Decide the best approach to migrate and convert SAP ERP to S/4HANA raises a set of questions to current SAP customers.
- What migration scenarios do you face with the current architecture? Should maintain OnPrem solution or move to the Cloud? Migrate first to SAP HANA or convert directly to S/4HANA?
- How much is the estimated investment and TCO?